Kunal Piush Kumar 👨🏼💻
I am a seasoned full stack software engineer and a JS Ninja ⚔️ based out of Berlin with a experience of 5+ years, crafting tech solutions for various problems and building amazing open source products. I also really enjoy working with System Design, Architecture and DevOps. I constantly keep improving myself in my areas of interests by self-learning and learning from people around me.
My experience is vastly distributed across technologies, such as React, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Webpack, NodeJS, Angular 7, Vue.js, Express, MongoDB, Redis and many AWS products such as ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, Kinesis, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, EKS, ECS etc. I focus on delivering scalable and maintainable software solutions while being Agile.
Have an idea? Want to collabrate? Ping me at email@example.com
- SitAby - A IoT based posture proctor. Patent: 3648/DEL/2015. Infymakers Award winner India.
- Terribly Tiny Tales Social Network - A full-fleged social network for writers.
- Outgrow.co - A New Marketing Toolkit. Interactive Calculators and Quizzes.
- upGrad.com - Working on the marketing platform.
- Disguised Encrypter - AES256 files encrypter for android, disguised as a calculator.
- Culture Inshorts - is a series of short articles reader app.
- India Design ID 2019 - Country’s best luxury design week, event application.
- Play This - A PWA that lets you create a club and let people control your playlist.
- Tic Toe - Not a usual Tic Tac Toe game.
- Onob - A android app controlled IoT based knob to control your stove.
- Terribly Tiny Tales Video Maker - A convestation chat maker for TTT.
- Shaai.js - A pluggable blogging framework
- secure-env - NPM that encrypts and protects your process.env
- react-s3-image-gallery - A react gallery component with support for uploading images to S3
- relevant-bookmarks - A Chrome extension that gives you a list of relevant bookmarks specific to the URL you are in.
- Lanuks - A customized linux distro for the PWAs of tomorrow (WIP)
Other open source scripts and WIP products are available on my GitHub.